The inversion therapy is one of the best and effective ways to get rid of the back pain and muscle stress. Such type of therapy is conveniently used by the inversion tables that help in the treatment of different body aches. If you are new to the inversion therapy, then this article will help you to know How to use an Inversion Table?
How to use an Inversion Table?
These type of tables are designed to use gravity that helps to take pressure from different joints. It includes the joints of nerves, spine and other muscles of the body. The inversion therapy is much similar to yoga position in which your body hangs upside down. But in this table, you don’t have to balance your body by yourself.
Now if you are looking to buy an inversion table for your home, then you must know the right way to use it. In the later section of this article, we will discuss how you can use an inversion table for maximum benefits.
There are many amazing benefits of using an inversion table at your home or clinic. It is super easy to use such kind of tables for the inversion therapy. But if you are using the inversion table for the first time, then you may face difficulty in using it. If so, then you can follow the below simple steps to start using your inversion table.
- Step 1:-
- Firstly, you have to adjust the table to your height. You have to adjust the table in such a way that it best fits your body. After adjusting the table, make sure that your head comfortably sits on the head of the table and not on the edge.
- Step 2:-
- Now you have to set the angle which you want your body to invert on the table. Some experts recommend that if you are beginner then you can invert the table up to 90-degrees than to 180-degrees. You can increase the angle of inversion after you are regularly using it.
- Step 3:-
- Stand in a position that your back is on the backrest and put your feet in the suitable position. Move slowly the table into the different angles and hold the safety handles.
- Step 4:-
- While in the inverting position, breathe deeply through your nose and exhale through the mouth. Stay in this position for as long as you can. Beginners may find it difficult at first but you must gradually increase the time after some days.
- Step 5:-
- Stretch your back and tighten the abdominal muscles while you are inverted on the table. Hold this position or stretch for as long as you can do it comfortably.
- Step 6:-
- While in the inverting position, you can also increase the strength of your abs by performing crunches. To do this, keep your hands on the back of your head and pointing your elbows outside. Now stretch your abdominal muscle towards your spine and repeat the process for 10 to 12 repetitions.
- Step 7:-
- Finally, when you want to return to the upright position, pull yourself with the handles. Before unlocking your ankles from the footrest, make sure you are in the stable position.
For safety purpose, it is suitable to keep one of your family member or friend near you when you are using the inversion table. If you follow the above steps, then you can easily use the inversion table without any difficulty. When you use this table for a long time, then you will get relief from different muscle pain and strain.
Now that you all know the entire process of How to use the Inversion Table, start using it and make your body physically fit from any kind of pain. If you have any query in the above guide, then you can contact us at InversionTable. For more updates on the inversion table, don’t forget to follow us. Thank you.