The inversion therapy is very popular these days to get rid of any type of the body pain. This type of therapy includes hanging your body upside down with the help of the inversion table. As the inversion tables are costly, we are going to tell you 6 Ways to Hang Upside Down without the Inversion Table.
With the help of the inversion table, you can easily get the therapeutic benefits. This includes the use of the head and back support for more comfortable inverting of the body. As this is an expensive method of inversion therapy, we will see the cheaper alternatives to the inversion table.
6 Ways to Hang Upside Down without Inversion Table
The inversion therapy includes hanging upside down that helps your body in countless ways. In this position, the blood circulation in the body increases which in turn promote the heart function. You can use the other alternatives to the inversion table like back stretching device, yoga, fitness ball, and much more.
If you are using the inversion therapy for different causes, then you must be aware of different inversion methods. These methods include hanging your body upside down against the gravity. Here are some of the alternatives that you can use for hanging upside down without using an inversion table.
- Inversion therapy
- This is one of the simplest ways to hang upside down without the help of an inversion table. You have to invert your body without any help and it will be beneficial to your body in multiple ways. In this position, the decompression of your spine happens that will give relief from back pain.
- Gravity boots
- The Gravity boots are a modern way of inversion therapy to help you in relieving from back pain. These type of boots are attached to your ankle and then fixed at a bar. With this boots, you can move freely in the upside down position. Also, it is safe to use the gravity boots in presence of a partner.
- Yoga inversions
- These type of inversions are considered as most effective than any other inversion methods. Moreover, you don’t need any type of tool to perform these inversions. Some of the best yoga inversion positions are dolphin stand, supported shoulder stand, and downward dog.
- Headstand stool
- You can also use the headstand tool that provides better stability for more comfort. Also, this type of stool is light-weight and you can fold it for easy storage.
- Yoga Trapeze
- If you want additional support while doing yoga poses, then you can use the yoga trapeze. This is nothing but the set of the fabric ribbons to help or providing support during inversions. You can also clip this on the doorway or any beam to do any type of inversions.
- Exercise stability ball
- With the help of the stability ball, you cannot fully invert your body but it can help in many ways. You get relief from the back pain and other kinds of muscle stress. When you place the ball in the center of your spine, then you will feel the same effect as that of inversions.
These are some of the different ways to hang upside down without any help of the inversion table. You can use any of the above methods to help you relieve in any type of body aches. Also, don’t forget to consult your doctor before you start to follow any new exercise or tool for your body.
That’s all in this article of 6 ways to Hang upside down without Inversion Table. Let us know which method you like the most and which was more beneficial to you. If you have any doubt, then you can ask us at InversionTable. Drop them down and let us know. Thank you.