An Inversion table is related to inversion therapy that has physical benefits on your body. The inversion therapy involves putting your body at an inverted angle while hanging the legs. There are countless benefits of this therapy and here we will discuss some of the Amazing Benefits of Inversion Table.
The everyday life is all about ups and downs, and your spine has to work a lot for the whole day. If you also work for the whole day and has spinal problems, then the inversion table is for you. This is one of the best fitness equipment that you can use to relieve stress, increase flexibility, reduce back pain, and much more.
You can also improve your posture with the help of this inversion table. It has the ability to hold your body weight in a controlled manner and comfortable position. This table is designed in such manner to add more comfortability and breathability when you use it for the inversion therapy.
13 Amazing Benefits of Inversion Table
You will come across different types of inversion tables that are available in the market. There are multiple benefits of inversion table from pain relief to physical fitness and from mental health to the respiratory system. In the further section of this article, let’s start discussing the benefits of the inversion table.
The inversion therapy is very popular nowadays in improving the physical fitness and posture of your body. In this kind of therapy, your body is in the position where your head is lower than that of your heart. This is a position where the tension on the muscle is very low and it lengthens the spine.
It provides the right amount of force that is needed to decompress the various discs of the spine. So, your spine will get relief from this type of therapy and you won’t require any type of surgery. Other amazing benefits of this inversion therapy are as below:-
- Relieves back pain
- One of the most common pains in the human body is back pain. Every 5 humans out of 10 are suffering from the back pain all over the world. If you use an inversion table for this, then you don’t need any type of surgery to get rid of the back pain. It helps in eliminating such pain in several weeks only.
- Reduces Headaches
- When you invert your body using the inversion table, then the muscles in the skull, face, and neck reduces muscle tension. This muscle tension is the major cause of your headaches.
- Improves lung function
- When you are in the upright position the blood gets collected in the lower lungs. But in the inversion therapy, this blood gets flow through the lower lungs. It will ultimately result in improving the lung function.
- Relief from Sinuses
- The blood circulation increases in your whole body during the inversion therapy. This will help supply your nasal passages with more and more oxygen.
- Breathe easier
- When your body inverts, then the diaphragm of your body will become stronger. As the diaphragm becomes stronger, you can easily breathe oxygen. Also, the lower part of your lungs gets filled with more air for improved breathing.
- Promotes blood circulation
- In the inverting position, your body doesn’t have to work more in circulating the blood. This is because the blood can easily from the heart to other parts of the body.
- Boosts heart function
- As the blood circulation increases the heart will have to work less for circulation. This will automatically help in promoting the function of your heart.
- Helps in digestion
- This is one of the benefits of the inversion table that is ignored by many peoples. The digestion process gets more efficient in the inversion therapy.
- Develops function of Lymphatic system
- It helps to remove the toxins out of your body that will help in improving the lymphatic system. When you regularly exercise on the inversion table, you will notice a positive change in the system.
- Raises the immune system
- As your lymphatic system will improve it will ultimately boost your immune system. Therefore, your body will better be able to fight against the bacterias and other viral infections.
- Improves body posture
- If you are suffering from the bad posture habit, then you can correct it using the inversion table. As the table helps to remove the tension from the shoulder and other muscles. You can gain your good posture back with this therapy.
- Develops flexibility
- If you do the inversion therapy regularly, then this will help you increase your overall flexibility. It helps to keep your spine discs hydrated for better performance.
- Increases energy
- After you are done with the inversion therapy, you will feel more fresh and active. This is because of the better circulation of blood and better-functioning organs of the body.
As you can clearly see from the above section that the inversion table has many amazing features. The inversion therapy is one of the best ways to improve the overall health of your body. With this kind of therapy or exercise, you will feel more energetic and active all the day.
It is always advisable to consult your doctor before you start following any new diet or exercise. Well, now you all are aware of the Amazing Benefits of the Inversion Table, you must buy one for yourself. This will definitely help in achieving your fitness goals. Also, don’t forget to share your thoughts about this article. Thank you.